I like em-placed on top of a pair of gloss black A7s.
Edit: Paint job doesn't look that great though.
They should have used a Q-tip to get into the small ends.
Altec 1005B Horns Mint Gold Metallic Painted One of A Kind | eBay
Still not sure about these.....
I like em-placed on top of a pair of gloss black A7s.
Edit: Paint job doesn't look that great though.
They should have used a Q-tip to get into the small ends.
Last edited by VolvoHeretic; April 4th, 2014 at 09:17 PM.
"James, a little knowledge is a dangerous thing!" World's scariest Volvo: [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKn-LTNa4rc[/url]
Whatever works in your app; Cut-Throat had his prepped/painted a shade of gold and looks like it belongs on top of his blonde Klipsch corner horns. I guess it was going to be too much hassle/cost to do the super tweeter horns: Horns
GM
Loud is Beautiful if it's Clean! As always though, the usual disclaimers apply to this post's contents.
Bookmarks